Jumat, 14 Maret 2014

Kumpulan ff seokyu freelance

ONESHOT FREELANCE]

Queme Quieres – Oneshot

Way Back Into Love – Oneshot

The Best Day Ever – Oneshot

A Goodbye – Oneshot

Begin From 4 Finally Become 1 – Oneshot

Love Like Oxygen – Oneshot

Little Angel For My Husband – Oneshot

Don’t Hate Me – Oneshot

Arrrghh..You Make Me Angry Oppa – Oneshot

Sweet Sweet.. Honey (Sequel Love LikeOxygen)–Oneshot

PleaseForgive Me!!! – Oneshot

Sorry–Oneshot

Can I Meet You Again?– Oneshot

Can I Meet You Again?(Sequel)– Oneshot

Promise You– Ficlet

I Promise You will be Happy with Me– Oneshot

Celebrate Status Update– Oneshot

16 VS 25– Oneshoot

Mianhae, I'm Forget– Oneshoot

Don't Leave Me Oppa – Oneshoot

BeautifulGoodbye -- Oneshoot

MyPerfect Family[Sequel ALY] -- Oneshoot

Pink Tape -- Oneshoot

Istriku Ngidam-- Oneshoot

Rose -- Oneshoot

Last Winter -- Oneshoot

Always By My Side -- Oneshoot

I Will Still Love You -- Oneshoot

Lost In Love -- Oneshoot

Happy Birthday Seo -- Oneshoot

Happy Birthday Seohyun -- Oneshoot

Not Real, Just... -- Oneshoot

Special Things -- Oneshoot

New World -- Oneshoot

Friday -- Oneshoot

Memories -- Oneshoot

Winter Princes -- Oneshoot

I Love You Bad Boy -- Oneshoot

Love Is Sweet -- Oneshoot

Goodbye -- Oneshoot

Oh My Goddess Hyunnie -- Oneshoot

Scary And Romantic -- Oneshoot

I’m Jealous -- Oneshoot

Little Family -- Oneshoot

My Love -- Oneshoot

Loving You -- Oneshoot

Our Love Will Always Live -- Oneshoot


Fallin Love With You -- Oneshoot

Thank You God -- Oneshoot

When Seohyun Get Jealous -- Oneshoot

Just Thing -- Oneshoot

Love Really Hurt -- Oneshoot

Jealous Because Of The Video -- Oneshoot

Day and Night -- Oneshoot

Resentment Of Seohyun -- Oneshoot

Last Kiss -- Oneshoot

Don't Go -- Oneshoot

 Queme Quieres – Oneshoot

Way Back Into Love – Oneshoot

The Best Day Ever – Oneshoot


This Is...– Oneshoot


Drabbel Freelance

 Sweet Night -- Drabble

 Sweet Morning -- Drabble

 You’re Not My Destiny -- Drabble

BeforeStory Of Sweet Night -- Drabble


 Ficlet Freelance

Promise You– Ficlet


Chapter Freelance 


Would Be Umma
Part 1|Part 2| Part 3|Part 4|Part 5|Part 6|Part 7|Part 8|Part 9|Part 10|Part 11 End

The Best Husband
Part 1| Part 2|Part 3

Diference
Part 1|Part 2

Begin From A Contract Realtionship
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3

Love 
Part 1

Bittersweet
Part 1|Part 2| Part 3|Part 4|Part 5| Part 6| Part 7|Part 8|Part 9| Part 10| Part 11|Part 12 End

My Love
Part 1|Part 2| Part 3| Part 4| Part 5| Part 6| Part 7| Part 8| Part 9 End

My Life [Sequel My Love]
Part 1| Part 2

Triangel Love Of Maknae
Part 1

Kyuhyun Love Story
Part 1| Part 2| Part 3| Part 4|Part 5| Part 6| Part 7| Part 8 End

URI
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3


Indiffirence Of The Past
Part 1| Part 2| Part 3|Part 4|Part 5 End

Life Of My Twins
Part 1|Part 2

I Just Wanna Say
Part 1|Part 2 End

Just My Idol
Part 1|Part 2 End

Appa I Need Eomma
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3| Part 4| Part 5| Part 6| Part 7| Part 8| Part 9|Part 10 [End A]| Part 10 [End B]

Appa I Need Eomma[Sequel]
Start To Happiness|With You|Jealous|Vegen!Oh No

Y[Why]
Part 1|Part 2 End

Dilemma
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3|Part 4

Love and Royal
Part 1

My Dream is You
Part 1

Little Cho Family
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3

I Wanna Be Tough Guy
Part 1|Part 2

When Love Come?
Part 1| Part 2|Part 3| Part 4| Part 5|Part 6|Part 7| Part 8|Part 9A|Part 9B|Part 10|Part 11 End

When Love Come [Sequel]
Part 1| Part 2|Part3|Part4|Part5|Part6|Part7

Back To Your Deepest Heart
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3| Part 4|Part 5|Part 6

You Are My Love
Part 1| Part 2|Part 3| Part 4| Part 5|Part 6|Part 7| Part 8 End

Always Loving You[Sequel YAML]
Part 1|Part 2| Part 3|Part 4| Part 5| Part 6|Part7|Part8|Part9|Part10 END

Rose
Part 1|Part 2|Part3

The Rest Love
Part 1

I Need U[Sequel A Goodbye]
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3| Part 4|Part5

Nothing Imposibble
Part 1|Part 2

Songsaenim, I Love U
Part 1


Comeback[Sequel This Is]
Part 1|Part 2| Part 3

Boys And Girls (Super Generatio)
Part 1|Part 2| Part 3|Part4

Excuse Me Miss
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3|Part 4|Part 5|Part6|Part7|Part8|Part9|Part10|Part11 END

When You Love Me
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3|Part 4| Part 5|Part6|Part7 END

Sarangingeollyo
Part 1| Part 2| Part 3|Part4|Part5|Part6|Part7|Part8

Try To Remember
Part 1| Part 2

You're Mine
Part 1
Part 2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Part8
Part9
Part10
Part11
Part12 
Part 13

I'II Buy Your First Time
Part 1| Part 2|Part 3| Part 4

Stored Memories
Part 1|Part 2

I Want You But You My Sister– Part 1

Forbidden Love
Part 1A|Part2-A|Part2-B|Part3A


War OF Marriage
Part1|Part 2>|Part3|>|Part 4|Part 5

Full Stop
Part1|Part2|Part 3|Part 4|Part 4B|Part 5|Part 6|Part 7|Part 8|Part 9

Long Distance Is Killing Me
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4 End|Sequel

I’ll Always Beside You
Part1|Part2|Part3

Lucky Guy
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part 4

B_K
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4|Part5|Part6|Part7|Part8|Part9|Part 10

All My Self Of You
Part1|Part2|Part3

Love In The Dark
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4|Part5|Part6

High School Romance
Part1|Part2

Goodbye Hello
Part1|Part2|Part 3

Mianhae
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4|Part 5|Part 6

Princess Joseon
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4|Part5|Part6

First Love
Part1|Part2A|Part2B

Melting
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4|Part5|Part6|Part7|Part8|Part9 END

Time To Love
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4|Part5|Part6

A Cup Of Coffee
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4

Thank You
Part1

My Child
Part1|Part2

And One
Part1A|Part1B

I Love You Cause You’re Crazy
Part1|Part2|Part 3|Part4 END

Marriage Life
Part1


The Next Love Flowers
Part1|Part2|Part3

I Wish
Part1

Saranghae Tn. Amerika
Part1
Part 2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Part 8


My Hero Ma Boy
Part1|Part2


I’m Your Anti Fans But...
Part1|Part2|Part3


Baby Joo and My Fans
Part1|Part2 END

Trap
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4|Part5 END

Temptation Of Love
Part1|Part2


Promise You
Part1|Part2 END

Eomma, Please Comeback With Us
Part1
Part2 
Part 3



Love and Mission
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4|Part 5


Married By Accident
Part1

D.I.D
Part1|Part2|Part3|Part4

7 Years Of Love
Part 1|Part 2

Please Trust Me Girl
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Will You Marry Me,Oppa?
Part 1

Because a Mountain
Part 1  ||


Ryeofa

 
Oh Ma Boy – Part 1
Oh Ma Boy – Part 2 
Oh Ma Boy – Part 3 
Oh Ma Boy – Part 4
Oh Ma Boy – Part 5
Oh Ma Boy – Part 6
Oh Ma Boy – Part 7
Oh Ma Boy – Part 8
Oh Ma Boy – Part 9
Oh Ma Boy – Part 10
Oh Ma Boy – Part 11
Oh Ma Boy – Part 12
Oh Ma Boy – Part 13[END]




Love Comes A Slowly – Part 1

Love Comes A Slowly – Part End


My Heart Is Not Blind – Part 1

My Heart Is Not Blind – Part 2

My Heart Is Not Blind – Part End

My Heart Is Not Blind Sequel – Part 1

My Heart Is Not Blind Sequel – Part 2

My Heart Is Not Blind Sequel – Part End

I’m Not Her – Part 1

I’m Not Her – Part 2

I’m Not Her – Part  3

I’m Not Her – Part  End


No Else (Only You) – Part 1

No Else (Only You) – Part 2

No Else (Only You) – Part End


My Dream – Part 1

My Dream – Part End


Brother Complex – Part  1

Brother Complex – Part  2

Brother Complex – Part  end



Destiny – Part  end

Destiny – Part  13

Destiny – Part  12

Destiny – Part  11

Destiny – Part  10

Destiny – Part  9

Destiny – Part  8

Destiny – Part  7

Destiny – Part  6

Destiny – Part  5

Destiny – Part  4

Destiny – Part  3

Destiny – Part  2

Destiny – Part  1


Scandal Idol - Part 1

Scandal Idol - Part 2

Scandal Idol - Part 3

Scandal Idol - Part 4

Scandal Idol - Part 5

Scandal Idol - Part 6

Scandal Idol - Part 7

Scandal Idol – Part 8

Scandal Idol – Part 9

Scandal Idol - Part 10

Scandal Idol – Part 11

Scandal Idol – Part 12

Scandal Idol – Part  13

Scandal Idol – Part END


I Can’t Stop Loving You – Part  1

I Can’t Stop Loving You – Part  2

I Can’t Stop Loving You – Part  3

I Can’t Stop Loving You – Part  4

I Can’t Stop Loving You – Part  5

I Can’t Stop Loving You – Part  end



ONESHOOT

Wife Else to My Daddy – Oneshoot

Wife Else to My Daddy (SEQUEL)  – Oneshoot

Beach Full of Love – Oneshoot

Saranghaeyo Cho Kyuhyun – Oneshoot

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar